If you’d like to do something special for your next party, event or get-together, consider hosting a jewelry show. We will provide at least 80 pieces of jewelry in a variety of sizes and styles for your guests to choose from. 10% of all proceeds will be donated to a charity of your choice in your name.
In addition to the jewelry, we will also provide homemade Thai food for 20 people, at no extra charge! We are happy to help you host a show most anywhere in the Washington DC metro area, including Maryland and Northern Virginia. Contact us for details and to schedule a show.
Guidelines for Jewelry Shows
You will need to provide the space and tables for set up.
- Display space for the jewelry, roughly the size of two dinner tables
- A dinner table for the food.
- Perhaps several folding tables
You will invite your own guests and follow up as needed. We also request that your guests provide us with their email address so we can follow up with a thank you after the show and add them on our mailing list if they would like.
Thai Food Menu
- Spring Roll – Deep Fried
- Tod Mun – Shrimp Curry
- Chicken Satay – On a stick
- Yum Woon Sen – Spicy Vermicelli, lime juice, shrimp, and chicken
- Kao Tung Na Tung – Crispy rice with peanut sauce, shrimp, and ground chicken